Our deposit policy requires a $95 deposit on each room reserved. This deposit is refundable less a $10.00 per room cancellation/processing fee if the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the day of scheduled arrival. Any cancellation after the 30 day deadline but prior to 7 days of scheduled arrival will warrant a deposit refund less $35.00 per room late cancellation/processing fee. All deposits are non-refundable after the 7 day deadline.
For two-night minimum weekends and special package weekends: Our deposit policy requires a first night's lodging rate as deposit for each room.
If this is your first visit with us the following information will be helpful:
- Beaumont Inn is in the Eastern Standard (Daylight) Time Zone.
- We can not accommodate pets.
- Same day laundry service is available.
- Dining is offered in our Main Dining Room, Old Owl Tavern and Owl's Nest Pub
- Main Dining room reservations are recommended for the evening meal on the half hour as follows:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm
Friday and Saturday 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm
- Dress code for Main Dining Room: Dressy casual. Shorts and Bermudas are not allowed in the evening. All casual wear is permitted during breakfast and lunch.
YEAR-ROUND SPECIAL: Staycation Vacation
There is so much to do in our area that you must stay at least three nights: bourbon distilleries, Shaker Village, shopping, golf, historic sites, etc. And don’t forget the great food at our three restaurants and pampering at our spa! For 3 or 4 nights, get 10% off your room rate. (15% or 5-7, 20% on 8-10). Discount does not apply to packages or other discounted rates. Some date restrictions apply.